We aim to provide you with uninterrupted and error free use of this website. Due to the nature of the Internet,this can not be guaranteed. We reserve the right to cease, modify or withdraw part or all of this website, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification or withdrawal.
We work hard to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date. We do not give any guarantee as to its accuracy or completeness and we are not responsible or liable for any errors or omissions or for the results arising from the use of such information.
Use of our Service
All prices on the website are aimed to be correct at the time of publishing but we reserve the right to alter prices without prior consent or notice. You must comply with the law when using this website. In particular you must not use the website for any of the following: fraud, criminal or unlawful activity, to send or use anything illegal, annoying, malicious, technically harmful, in breach of copyright or confidence, defamatory, obscene, or ‘spam’.
We may provide links to other websites for you to access. You agree that we are not responsible or liable in any way for these external websites and resources including their availability, content or practices.
Terms of Sale
By placing an order on this website you are offering to make a purchase subject to these Terms and Conditions. All orders are subject to availability and confirmation of price.
When placing an order, you agree to and accept the terms of our Delivery, Returns & Collection as detailed on this website.
When you place an order you will receive an order confirmation email from us. This is an acknowledgement and is not an acceptance of your order, and does not oblige us to supply you with the products you have ordered at the prices given. Our Customer Services team will process your order, and will inform you of delivery time and if products are delayed or unavailable. A contract is not formed between us until we despatch your goods.
All prices on the website are aimed to be correct at the time of publishing but we reserve the right to alter prices without prior consent or notice.
Discounts and special prices are valid until 23:59 on the last day of any Sale and or Offer period. Offers cannot be combined with any other discount and do not apply to seconds or clearance items. Order total for discount purposes is calculated excluding delivery charges.
If you are using our Service on behalf of a Business, that business accepts these Terms and Conditions. It will hold harmless and indemnify Scape Interiors West Ltd and its affiliates, officers, agents and employees from any claim, action, or proceedings arising from or related to the use of the Service or violation of these terms, including and liability or expense arising from claims losses, damages, judgements, litigation costs and legal fees.
When placing an order, you agree to and accept the terms of ours as detailed on this website.
When you place an order, we will require your name, your billing address, your delivery address, phone number, e-mail address, credit / debit card number, card expiry date and CVV number. Without this information we will not be able to process your request or notify you of acceptance of your order. The personal Information that you provide must be true, accurate and complete and you must notify us if it changes.
We respect your privacy of your data and we are committed to protecting your privacy . We use information we collect from you to process your orders and offer you the best possible customer service.
We will use your information as follows:
- To set up and maintain your account on our website and on our secure server.
- To allow administration of your account.
- To contact you about transactions on your account.
- To process your orders.
- To enable us and third parties (for example delivery companies) to carry out technical, logistical or other functions for the purposes of managing your account and the technical and management systems upon which it relies on our behalf.
- To carry out fraud prevention
- To enable us and third parties (acting on our behalf) to carry out data analysis with regard to your account for the company’s internal business purposes.
- To conduct marketing activities.
- To notify you of products, promotions and company details by email, phone or post. You may opt out of this at any time. Please note if you opt out there might be a short time before our systems are updated and you continue to receive information from us.
- We are legally obliged to give information when required to law enforcement agencies.
If you have agreed to us sending information about our products, services, promotions, etc by email, you may opt out at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the footer of any of our marketing emails or contact us to let us know.
Who will have access to the data:
- Staff within Scape interiors west Ltd and third parties as stated above for the purposes only as stated above.
- We will never sell your details, and we will never share them with anyone other than as stated above.
Period of holding your data:
- Where necessary, some accounting information will be kept for as long as required by UK law.
- Other information will be kept until you ask us to remove it or until it becomes no longer necessary to keep it, whichever is the sooner.
An email confirmation is only a confirmation that we have received your order and/or payment. It is not an acceptance of your order and we retain the right to contact you and issue a full refund in the event of complications with your order; including, but not limited to, incorrect pricing, stock availability and delivery charges.
If there are any problems with your order, you will be contacted by one of our Customer Services Representatives either by email or by phone.
We reserve the right to reject any offer of purchase by you at any time. we retain the right to contact you and issue a full refund in the event of complications with your order; including, but not limited to, incorrect pricing, stock availability and delivery charges.We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your order and payment secure but, in the absence of negligence on our part, we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the Website.
Limitation of liability
We work hard to ensure the accuracy of all the information on our website which is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ and we make no warranties of any kind in relation to the Website, or any transaction that may be conducted on the Website.
We make no warranty that our website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error-free, that defects will be corrected or that the site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy, reliability of the Website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of content or material uploaded or transmitted through the Website.
When permitted by law:
- we will not be responsible or liable for any lost revenue or profits, data, financial or indirect, special, consequential, goodwill, reputation, wasted expenditure, exemplary or punitive damages.
- the extent of our liability is limited to your order value.
- Scape Interiors West Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage that is not reasonably foreseeable.
This does not affect Scape Interiors West Ltd’s liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence.
If any particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect the other terms.
If you do not comply with these Terms and Conditions and we do not take action straightaway, this does not mean that we are giving up our rights that we may have.
These Terms and Conditions govern our relationship between Scape Interiors West Ltd and you. We may modify and add to these Terms. You should review these Terms when using this website. Your continued use is deemed to be acceptance of our changes. We will post notice of changes here. If there is any inconsistency between new and previous terms the latest will apply.
Use of our website does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Service. You may not use Scape Interiors West Ltd’s website design, branding, logos or images without our written consent. Anyone who wishes to text or data mine our website without our prior content is also infringing our copyrights and may be liable for damages.
These Terms do not affect your statutory rights.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions shall be governed solely by English law within the jurisdiction of England.